Practical advise on how to handle data collection and management in the global pandemic
A webinar to consider the impact of the pandemic on data collection and data management – guidelines and practical advice
– How the pandemic has affected data collection in clinical trials and other studies.
– Current EMA and FDA guidance on data collection in studies affected by COVID-19.
– What does all this mean for my study?
– Considerations for patient collected data.
– Practical considerations for implementing the guidance to overcome the current challenges.
– Data collection perspectives for future studies.
– The emerging trend of virtual studies, digital technologies, and telemedicine to mitigate future risks to data collection in clinical research
Rate: £75 + VAT