5th European Conference on Clinical Research
“Science, Technology and Regulations Coming Together for Better Patients’ Health”.
Please join us for a two-day conference with scientific sessions and open forum panel discussions and highly qualified expert speakers from the EMA and further Regulatory Agencies as well as from (Bio)Pharmaceutical and patient organisations who are uniquely placed to debate and highlight the key themes: developments, trends and current practices.
Some of the highlights will be:
- Patient Centric Approaches – the importance of engaged research patients,
- Fulfilling recently revised GCP Requirements on Oversight and Quality Management System,
- New guidance on Optimisation of Safety Data Collection (E19),
- Solutions to address Challenges with eTools,
- Harnessing as much Value as possible from your Research Data,
- Understanding the Impact of GDPR on Clinical Research.
The year 2020 is also an important year for EUCROF and its members. We will celebrate the 15th Anniversary of EUCROF, the 25th Anniversary of ACRON, the Dutch CRO Association, and the 10th Anniversary of BeCRO, the Belgian CRO Association. You are all kindly invited to join the celebrations at the special Heineken event.
More information about the conference is available here.
Early Bird registration closes on 30th November 2019!
Register: link to be used – https://eucrof-conference.eu/registration/
Event website: link to be used – https://eucrof-conference.eu/